Welcome to CRSCs latest offer of publications and events, including the splendid new REVIEW 2020. If you are not yet a member, you can join here for £10.
Members will soon be receiving their autumn mailing from the Club.
As well as the usual Orange order form, this contains:
- CRSC’s 88-page, full-colour, fact-packed Review 2020;
- a letter from new president Robin Copland;
- the syllabus of meetings for the 2022/23 session at Jurys Inn, Glasgow;
- details of our anniversary dinner at LOKS on Friday 14 October (book here);
- info on our back catalogue and archives;
- details of our superb Calendar 2023 and DVD 2022;
- our new Photo Offer.
Our SHOP contains details of all the goodies available, most of which you can buy online.
Bookings are coming in now for our 90th Anniversary Dinner at LOKS Bar and Kitchen in Shawlands on 14 October. Your place can be booked by purchasing online in SHOP or by contacting Stuart Craig directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
So please get your orders in but also note that no orders (by post or otherwise) will be dispatched until after 9 October.
There has never been a better time to be a member of CRSC!
If you have not yet joined, you can sign up for £10 here and get all the benefits, including the 2022 edition of Clyde Steamers magazine and the new Review 2020, and take advantage of price reductions on our exclusive photograph offers.
Remember — you can only get Review 2020 if you are a paid-up CRSC member. Widely regarded as the ‘bible’ of the business, this 88-page full-colour production details all ship movements in the CalMac fleet over the calendar year.
Published on 23 September 2022