Welcome to our website.
In these Terms and Conditions, the words ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ refer to Clyde River Steamer Club. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Any part of this website is subject to change or removal without notice or liability arising from such action.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The copyright and all other rights in the material on the website are owned by Clyde River Steamer Club or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No copying, distribution, broadcast, alteration, or modification of the pages of the website, or their contents, is permitted.
- All photographs on this website are subject to copyright law, and must not be published elsewhere without specific permission. By submitting photographs for publication, you are giving Clyde River Steamer Club permission to use and publish your photograph(s) on our website. This will also apply to any photographs provided to CRSC, by any means or channels, for use on our website. Ownership and copyright of all photographs will remain with the original photographer, except for those in CRSC’s archive, the copyright for which belongs to CRSC.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without any warranties of any kind.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Clyde River Steamer Club reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice, and your use of the our website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. Users are advised to check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement on a regular basis.